“To provide the lowest possible carbon footprint at villa experience”
Embracing the Environment
We have embarked on an ambitious journey to minimise our carbon footprint at Ambalama Bali.
- Reduce power consumption from grid with low power LED lighting, air sourced heating pumps for hot water and plans to install PV solar panels
- Recycled wood in construction
- A circular approach to food composting. We are a proud partner of Urban Compost Bali . We compost our own organic trimmings .
- A policy to avoid single use plastic wherever possible
- Planting Bali’s largest and most diverse micro forest . 1000 trees and 100 species all endemic to Bali which will act as a carbon sink.
- Rainfall capture to irrigate the gardens
- Home grown fruit and vegetables
Watch Villa Video
Get a true sense of what it’s like at the villa by watching our Ambalama Bali video.